Featured Post

What we learned and what others may want to know about taking an Around the World extended trip

What inquiring minds want to know- about going on a World Cruise adventure ·          Deciding to travel for 6 months with a price ta...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Flower Arranging Class Two

My arrangement, in a casserole dish.
This Wednesday there were twice as many people as last week at the flower arranging class.  Some husbands came!  The flowers people brought were unbelieveable.  I really had to scramble to find flowers and foilage on the farm.  I got some also along the road.  Turns out a really pretty leaf I brought was oleander which is poisonous. 

Scott Seymour, the flower artist and instructor, saved helping me for almost last.  He could see my flower contribution was pathetic.  In spite of that, I got rave reviews, especially after I was allowed to scrounge leftover blooms and foilage.  I think I will try buying some flowers at the farmer's market next week.  Everyone will be relieved.


Scott is in background

No comments:

Post a Comment