Featured Post

What we learned and what others may want to know about taking an Around the World extended trip

What inquiring minds want to know- about going on a World Cruise adventure ·          Deciding to travel for 6 months with a price ta...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hummingbird Puzzle

I completed this Hummingbirds puzzle #294, 1,000 piece puzzle a couple weeks ago.  It was a very fun puzzle to complete.  The question was; how many hummingbirds can you find?  Well I knew I could never count them by hand, so I used coffee beans and put one on each hummingbird.  I came up with 86.  The White Mountain puzzle company does not give the answer, so I hope this blog will be searched by others and they will comment on whether or not they got the same answer.  PS, I did not count the bees.

1 comment:

  1. I counted 87 himmingbirds, 2 bees an 2 moths.

    Eva
    Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete